Tuesday 11 October 2011

Bring Me Sunshine


Bring Me Sunshine was the topic and starting point for my latest commission.

Fun project, I thought and a very interesting gift chosen by a bride to be for her parents and in laws to say thank you for the help. Bring Me Sunshine is their first dance song, I believe and rather brilliant choice I’d say.
Morecambe and Wise came to mind first and formost and I even considered doing an Eric and Ernie salute pose in bird form but the wedding theme needed to be slightly more present.

So I toyed with the song Lyrics and faffed with my way of drawing and the stardard bride and groom image and here it is or they are, should I say. Sticking to my orginals only ethos I've created two similar images both created with pen and ink with different text.

Hope you like!

2 comments: